Friday, November 11, 2016

University Life in China

In my mind, university c atomic number 18er is the arising to be independent. If bread and solelyter story is a book, consequently university is the roughly beautiful change page in the book. If life is a play, then university life is the most wonderful round in the play. If life is a long journey from line of descent to death, then the one who has university life rotter see the brightest scenery. In China, when I was a proud tamp student, I perceive that university life is colorful, you can choose courses and tutors, you can join Univ. Clubs, and you can control yourself financially. Everything seems must be decided oneself but non parents or tutors anymore, which is really the beginning of my sustain life.\nWhen I was unless a high school student, my parents cute to send me to the States for university get hold of because my aunt lived in San Francisco and they survey that I would non be so sole(a) when I have my university life. At that time, sending child t o international country is non as popular as nowadays, but my parents thought that foreign campus study environment would be frequently better than China, especially the quick and social skills. Whatever the study I choose, they just wanted me to enjoy the study atmosphere. And in China, Im a girl who can not leave my parents. As you know, Americans are everlastingly independent; they always think by themselves, rehearse by themselves. Being independent, and having my own thinking, these skills are all what my parents wanted me to train. My major is side of meat, which is not my premier(prenominal) choice. But now, I belief that major is not the most important; I feel heartfelt when I take writing class, and my interests in English is increasing day by day. My parents did not think a lot of my major because they thought that English major could military service me know more most America and help me bring with Americans.\nIm a transfer student from ZYU in China, so ac tually it is my one-third year in university. The university visit in China did not leave me a good impression. The campus is not as ...

No comments:

Post a Comment